Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

[:.FLICKS.:] 'The Baxter' does not have price issues

Was at my local grocer and in the check out line on an end cap there was The Baxter with a price tag of $4.99.  I have never seen the movie.  I totally grabbed it right away.  Dude, it was sweet.  Reason I grabbed it was is that I really liked Michael Showalter from MTV's The State.  He can now be seen on Michael and Michael Have Issues which airs on Comedy Central.  I have not watched this yet.  Hopefully I will have some time soon. Oh, also the best part of this purchase was that when I used my Pick N'Save card I saved $2.50 and the already budget price of $4.99 and if you can do math....that came to a mere $2.49.  Maybe I should buy more DVDs from the grocery store.


MOVIES I WANT TO SEE:
@MOVIEHOUSEInglorious Basterds, District 9
WIFE@MOVIEHOUSE: Post grad
@LIVINGROOM: 17 Again (mostly for Tom Lennon's performance)

No comments: